The UNIO A24S Extraction & PCR Setup System is a fully automated DNA/RNA extraction and PCR setup instrument.
UNIO A24S Extraction & PCR Setup System is a fully automated DNA/RNA extraction and PCR setup instrument operating with silica-coated magnetic bead technology. All required extraction reagents and buffer solutions are available as ready-to-use cartridges filled by automation in a sterile environment. Other features of UNIO A24S include a liquid level detection sensor, cooler and heater module, UV lamps to reduce the risk of contamination, as well as an automatic loading system, pipette tip disposal and liquid waste modules for a smooth process. In addition, the instrument is equipped with a barcode reader to ensure full traceability and handling of samples throughout the process.
The UNIO A24S offers a high-end nucleic acid extraction and PCR setup that can safely perform multi-parameter analyses of up to 4 different thermal protocols simultaneously in just a few minutes of hands-on time, eliminating error-prone human actions.
- Fully automatic extraction system for 24 sample capacity.
- High-quality DNA/RNA isolation from a wide range of sample types.
- Integrated UV unit for decontamination, heating and cooling modules.
- Full traceability with barcode reader and LIMS connection.
- Liquid level detection and primary sample processing option.
- Ability to set up 4 different thermal protocols simultaneously.
|Method||Fully automatic isolation with silica-coated magnetic beads
PCR setup with up to 4 different thermal protocols
|Sample Volume||100/200/400/600 μl|
|Elution Volume||60/100/150/200 μl|
|Size and Weight||920mm x 660mm x 920mm – 180 kg|
|Run Time||30-120 mins|