ANATOLIA TANI VE BIYOTEKNOLOJI URUNLERI AR-GE SAN. VE TIC. A.S. COOKIE CLARIFICATION TEXT FOR THE WEBSITE
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you about the types and purposes of use of the cookies obtained by visiting the www.anatoliageneworks.com website (“Site”) operated by us by the Site Users/Visitors (“Relevant Person”).
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files, mostly letters or numbers, that are stored on your computer or mobile device (“device”) when you visit a website that allows the device to be identified.
How Are Cookies Gathered and Processed for Which Legal Purpose?
Your personal data, in case you visit our website, strictly necessary cookies, persistent cookies, and analytics cookies will be processed based on legitimate interest legal grounds so that you can benefit from the website.
What Types of Cookies Are Used?
Our site uses both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit). You can find the different types of cookies we use on our Site below:
Strictly Necessary (Basic) Cookies: These are the cookies that are mandatory for the site to function properly and for you to benefit from its features and services. For example, authentication cookies are activated when you log in to our site, from one page to another on our site. It allows your active session to continue. Disabling these cookies may render services and features unavailable.
Persistent Cookies: These are the cookies that are used to increase the functionality of the site and to provide faster and better service to our visitors and are valid until they are deleted by you through browsers or until the expiration date. These types of cookies are used to remember the choices you make and to personalize your use of the website. This usage includes cookies that save your password and keep your website session open, saving you the hassle of entering your password more than once during each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website.
Functional and Analytics Cookies: These are cookies used to determine how you use the Site, including tracking how you use the Site, such as where you connect to the Site, what content you view on the Site, and the duration of your visit.
Which Cookies Are Used for Which Purposes?
– To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site: For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Site, ensuring that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site. Disabling these cookies may render services and features unavailable.
– Analyzing the Site and increasing its performance of the Site: For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and making performance settings accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
To Whom and For What Purpose Can Cookies Be Transferred?
As ANATOLIA, the suppliers from whom we receive technical support in the activities that constitute the subject of the Cookie Clarification Text access your cookie data. In addition, these data are shared with legally authorized public institutions in judicial processes.
How Can You Control Cookie Usage?
What Are Your Rights as a Relevant Person?
We would like to inform you that you have the right to:
* Learning whether it is processed or not,
* Requesting information about it if it has been processed,
* Learning the purpose of processing and whether they are used per their purpose,
* To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
* Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
* Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed following the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
* Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, FY19v1 4 / 4
* Requesting compensation for the damage in case of harm due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
pursuant to Article 11 of the KVKK.
You can submit your requests regarding these rights, preferably by filling in all the information specified in the Related Person Application Form on our website, filling in all the information specified in Article 11 and Paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and the Data Pursuant to the Declaration on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Responsible Person,
- By personally coming to our Company
- Via our registered e-mail (KEP) address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing, through a notary public, or by registered letter with a return receipt, to identify you and not inform the wrong people,
- (if any) By sending an e-mail to email@example.com using the e-mail address previously notified to our Company by you and registered in our systems, or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.
In your application; a) Name, surname, and signature if your application is in writing, b) Turkish Republic ID Number (TCKN) for citizens of the Republic of Türkiye; nationality, passport number, or identification number, if any, for foreigners c) Domicile or workplace address for notification, d) E-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, subject to notification, e) Subject of the request, must be present. You should also attach the relevant information and documents to your application.